Cost of living comparison between Montego Bay, Jamaica and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01094 LYD / JMD
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montego Bay (Jamaica) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,342 Dinar (J$305,528) in Montego Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)