Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.592 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,450 Dinar (€911) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (35 minutes ago)