Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 558%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.692 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 215% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,358 Dinar (€3,391) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (2 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)