Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 553%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.602 LYDX / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 215% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,350 Dinar (€3,256) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ottawa costs C$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adelaide costs AU$0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,958 (about 1 hour ago)