Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.608 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 46% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,771 Dinar (€1,723) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)