Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.591 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 45% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,896 Dinar (€1,820) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €55 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,626 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moncton costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)