Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00863 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,934 Dinar (224,124 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Asansol costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)