Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00876 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 6% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,704 Dinar (194,537 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,600 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $63 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Wilmington, Delaware costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $20,700 (about 2 hours ago)