Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01566 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 71% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,346 Dinar (341,289 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (33 minutes ago)