Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 LYD / LRD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,964 Dinar (179,131 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,825 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,032 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$17 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wiesbaden costs €79 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 13,553 (37 minutes ago)