Cost of living in Moncton, Canada compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.046 LYD / CAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moncton (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,891 Dinar (C$1,808) in Moncton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)