Cost of living in Monaco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.578 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monaco is 157% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,367 Dinar (€2,767) in Monaco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $448 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $120 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $35 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Palo Alto, California costs $10 (39 minutes ago)