Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20389 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,845 Dinar (9,051 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $49 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rotterdam costs €20 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in İzmir costs 6.00TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)