Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20046 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,857 Dinar (9,263 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨1,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (about 1 hour ago)