Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21331 LYD / TTD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,700 Dinar (17,344 TT$) in Mon Repos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)