Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01344 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 10% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,612 Dinar (Shilling119,906) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sonipat costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)