Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01376 LYD / KES *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,983 Dinar (Shilling216,884) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 95 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jerusalem costs 5.90 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨0.63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$43 (about 1 hour ago)