Cost of living in Mokp'o, South Korea compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00127 LYD / KRW *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mokp'o (South Korea) is 56% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,875 Dinar (₩3,844,028) in Mokp'o to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 2 hours ago)