Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1025%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00255 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 223% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,813 Dinar (2,283,952 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (about 1 hour ago)