Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 1062%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00258 LYD / SOS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 406% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 15,814 Dinar (6,129,387 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$40 (29 minutes ago)