Cost of living in Moab, Utah, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.411 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Moab, Utah (United States) is 35% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,220 Dinar ($2,992) in Moab, Utah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)