Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01253 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 31% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,260 Dinar (¥340,061) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Plovdiv costs 400 лв (43 minutes ago)