Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01235 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,245 Dinar (¥181,770) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 100,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (10 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (27 minutes ago)