Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01224 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 21% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,425 Dinar (¥198,112) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Mannheim costs €12 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ulan Bator costs 40,000 ₮ (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jakarta costs Rp 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Leicester costs £202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (about 2 hours ago)