Cost of living in Miyazaki, Japan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01294 LYD / JPY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miyazaki (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,174 Dinar (¥322,611) in Miyazaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Riga costs €161 (about 1 hour ago)