Cost of living in Miskolc, Hungary compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00523 LYD / HUF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miskolc (Hungary) is 23% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,388 Dinar (265,221 Ft) in Miskolc.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)