Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01164 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,362 Dinar (₨202,904) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Mon Repos costs 3.97 TT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Amsterdam costs €0.10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元20 (about 1 hour ago)