Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01350 LYD / PKR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,307 Dinar (₨318,992) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $999,999 (33 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 6.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)