Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.33877 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,702 Dinar (RM5,024) in Miri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)