Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32660 LYD / MYR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,882 Dinar (RM8,825) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (32 minutes ago)