Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 988 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,863 Dinar ($3,396) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵6.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Greenville, South Carolina costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Davao costs Php7,800 (about 1 hour ago)