Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,393 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.387 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 38% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,493 Dinar ($1,798) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 20 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨450 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Bernardino, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)