Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,377 prices entered by 207 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.323 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,636 Dinar ($1,993) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$112 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)