Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01497 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,481 Dinar (98,933 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Goiânia costs R$ 3,200 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Helsinki costs €80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Minsk costs 21,000 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tashkent costs 50,000 сўм (about 2 hours ago)