Cost of living in Mindelo, Cape Verde compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01463 LYD / CVE *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mindelo (Cape Verde) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,619 Dinar (110,635 Escudo) in Mindelo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (23 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)