Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07118 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 35% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,237 Dinar (Mex$ 17,385) in Minatitlan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)