Cost of living comparison between Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 297 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.425 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milwaukee, Wisconsin (United States) is 34% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,360 Dinar ($3,061) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)