Cost of living in Mildura, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.057 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mildura (Australia) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,628 Dinar (AU$3,434) in Mildura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 9,999 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Novi Sad costs 30,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lausanne costs CHF 26,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,550 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 25 (about 3 hours ago)