Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,595 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.590 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,609 Dinar (€1,641) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)