Cost of living comparison between Milan, Italy and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,667 prices entered by 253 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.524 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,149 Dinar (€2,723) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Port Louis costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dhaka costs Taka 700,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vitória costs R$ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 114 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $3.30 (37 minutes ago)