Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,728 prices entered by 259 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.525 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 32% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,971 Dinar (€2,603) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charleston, South Carolina costs $575 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 3.70 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lucena City costs Php45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Regensburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)