Cost of living in Miami, Florida, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 813 prices entered by 171 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.429 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miami, Florida (United States) is 70% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,533 Dinar ($3,872) in Miami, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (36 minutes ago)