Cost of living in Mexicali, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07236 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexicali (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,347 Dinar (Mex$ 18,615) in Mexicali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$108 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $79 (44 minutes ago)