Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01303 LYD / DZD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 33% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,093 Dinar (160,708 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.00 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Athens costs €174 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Francisco, California costs $3.35 (23 minutes ago)