Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38432 LYD / TRY *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 25% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,269 Dinar (3,303TL) in Mersin.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (33 minutes ago)