Cost of living in Mendoza, Argentina compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06574 LYD / ARS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,368 Dinar (ARS $20,815) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)