Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.415 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 22% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,828 Dinar ($2,705) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (43 minutes ago)