Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 363 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.432 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 24% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,728 Dinar ($2,603) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)