Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 142 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.383 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Memphis, Tennessee (United States) is 16% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,974 Dinar ($1,427) in Memphis, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)