Cost of living in Melo, Uruguay compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04209 LYD / UYU *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melo (Uruguay) is 21% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,343 Dinar ($U31,922) in Melo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)