Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04926 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,373 Dinar (27,863₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Budapest costs 1,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Constanţa costs 11 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)