Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04973 LYD / UAH *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 19% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,457 Dinar (29,303₴) in Melitopol.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wrocław costs 3,000 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,050 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (about 2 hours ago)