Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.568 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,839 Dinar (€1,172) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)