Cost of living in Melilla, Spain vs Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.577 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,731 Dinar (€1,098) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)