Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.586 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,936 Dinar (€1,221) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)