Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Zuwarah, Libya
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.523 LYD / EUR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,325 Dinar (€2,183) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.30 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Famagusta costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,050 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)