Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.630 LYD / EUR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,139 Dinar (€1,312) in Melilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Oporto costs €0.50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Swansea costs £598 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mississauga costs C$600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)