Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau, Palau compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.375 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melekeok, Palau (Palau) is 37% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,474 Dinar ($1,800) in Melekeok, Palau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 600 B/. (8 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Antalya costs 5.00TL (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥154 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.65 (about 1 hour ago)