Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,391 prices entered by 639 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.023 LYD / AUD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,403 Dinar (AU$2,348) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨45 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durgapur costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 5,000,000 ₩ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 10,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)