Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14175 LYD / MAD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 24% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,385 Dinar (16,823 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (20 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (33 minutes ago)