Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.37314 LYD / SAR
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,140 Dinar (﷼ 8,416) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (22 minutes ago)