Cost of living in Mecca, Saudi Arabia compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.36791 LYD / SAR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 9% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,966 Dinar (﷼ 5,343) in Mecca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 1 hour ago)