Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00060 LYD / TZS *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 17% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,491 Dinar (2,494,007 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wonju costs ₩5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)