Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00087 LYD / CDF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 18% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,395 Dinar (1,600,750 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (about 1 hour ago)