Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00037 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,249 Dinar (3,367,358 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in San Salvador costs $3.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$28 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $190 (about 1 hour ago)