Cost of living in Mbale, Uganda compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00039 LYD / UGX *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbale (Uganda) is 15% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,561 Dinar (6,528,498 Shilling) in Mbale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 500 ﷼ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gothenburg costs 1,795 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $139 (34 minutes ago)