Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07099 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,317 Dinar (Mex$ 18,551) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)