Cost of living in Mayagueez, Puerto Rico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.366 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mayagueez (Puerto Rico) is 19% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,144 Dinar ($1,569) in Mayagueez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Beirut costs 3,500 L£ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 350,000 Shilling (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €12 (42 minutes ago)