Cost of living in Maui, United States compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 203 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.380 LYD / USD *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maui (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 2,963 Dinar ($2,148) in Maui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 2 hours ago)