Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13984 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,394 Dinar (Bs 38,574) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sarajevo costs 160KM (about 1 hour ago)