Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 42% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 983 Dinar (Bs 56,788,956) in Maturín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)