Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13851 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 4,259,678 Dinar (Bs 30,752,883) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)