Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Maturín have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14305 LYD / VEF *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 5,515 Dinar (Bs 38,557) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 2,399 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 75₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bratislava costs €1.27 (about 1 hour ago)