Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02250 LYD / MZN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 14% more expensive than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 1,940 Dinar (86,220 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Coimbra costs €350 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $712 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in La Rioja costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)