Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02160 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 39% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,908 Dinar (₨88,300) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (22 minutes ago)