Cost of living in Mathura, India compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02051 LYD / INR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mathura (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,194 Dinar (₨58,236) in Mathura.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)