Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06602 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,183 Dinar (Mex$ 17,916) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (32 minutes ago)