Cost of living in Matamoros, Mexico compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07315 LYD / MXN *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matamoros (Mexico) is 27% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,316 Dinar (Mex$ 17,986) in Matamoros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saskatoon costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)