Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04303 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,967 Dinar (45,716 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)