Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04809 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, you would need at least 3,260 Dinar (67,779 C$) in Matagalpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250 Dinar in Zuwarah.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)