Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04342 LYD / NIO *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is about the same as in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,700 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,677 Dinar (38,632 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tegucigalpa costs L 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Antonio, Texas costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)