Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 11% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 2,657 Dinar (﷼ 60,307,457) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sarajevo costs 1.90KM (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $35 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)