Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 180 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 13% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,900 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,656 Dinar (﷼ 38,493,221) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,591 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $150,000 (33 minutes ago)