Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Zuwarah, Libya
WARNING! Zuwarah and Mashhad have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah or the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 LYD / IRR *
Do you live in Zuwarah? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 14% cheaper than in Zuwarah (Libya)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 1,800 Dinar in Zuwarah you would need to make just about 1,557 Dinar (﷼ 37,494,059) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,500 Дин. (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (about 1 hour ago)